EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Influence of 'Don Quixote' in the Humanities, 41st International Symposium of Hispanic Literature, April 15-17, 9am-7pm, Loker Student Union.
Play: 'Quixote,' opening night, Fri, April 17, 8pm, University Theatre;
April 18, 24, 25, 8pm, April 26, 2pm
CSUDH Pow Wow Sat, April 18 and Sun, April 19, 11am-7pm, Sculpture Garden
Student Art and Design Exhibition: B.A. Design Graduates, through April 23, Mon-Thurs, 10am-4pm, University Art Gallery.
Student Research Fellows Program is now accepting applications. Deadline May 1.
Are you inspired by education and powered by community service? Join Jumpstart today!
- Terri Ares presented Clinical Nurse Specialist Educator of the Year Award Ares' students found time last fall to nominate her for the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists honor.
- CSUDH business students help prepare SoCal ROC students for the workforce
- Alumnus Steffan Tubbs has a nose for news and ‘voice’ for U.S. soldiers, farmers
- Alumna Linda DeYampert featured in ‘Made in the CSU’ display
- STEM teachers in training celebrates Pi Day with Gage Middle School