EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Spring Recess, March 30-April 4,
Cesar Chavez Day, Tuesday, March 31, campus closed
The Influence of 'Don Quixote' in the Humanities, 41st International Symposium of Hispanic Literature, April 15-17, 9am-7pm, Loker Student Union.
Quixote Music and Dance Concert, Wednesday, April 15, 7pm, Dance Studio, free.
Play: 'Quixote,' opening night, Fri, April 17, 8pm, University Theatre;
continues April 18, 24, 25, 8pm, April 26, 2pm
Exhibit: Works of Artist Varnette Honeywood, Library Picture Art Gallery, ground level, Library South Wing, through May, 10am-4pm Mondays and Fridays, and from 1-5 p.m. Tuesdays.
- Terri Ares presented Clinical Nurse Specialist Educator of the Year Award Ares' students found time last fall to nominate her for the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists honor.
- CSUDH business students help prepare SoCal ROC students for the workforce
- Alumnus Steffan Tubbs has a nose for news and ‘voice’ for U.S. soldiers, farmers
- Alumna Linda DeYampert featured in ‘Made in the CSU’ display
- STEM teachers in training celebrates Pi Day with Gage Middle School