University Courses for OLLI Members
A program for OLLI members who want to participate in University courses
Eligibility to enroll in regular campus courses through the OLLI University program for a significantly reduced fee is one of the membership benefits of OLLI at CSUDH.
The OLLI University program allows individuals to enroll in regular campus classes without being admitted to the University. Transcripts, application and other documentation are not required. However, instructor permission is required to participate in a course, and OLLI University students are accepted on a space available basis.
The regular Open University fee is $266 per unit, but OLLI at CSUDH members may audit courses for only $30 per unit.
The process is easy.
- Pick up an Open University class schedule from the Extended Education Registration office.
- Find the course you would like to enroll in.
- Fill out the registration forms in the Open University class schedule.
- Bring the completed registration form to the first class meeting and ask the instructor to sign the form.
- Then return the signed and completed form to the Extended Education Registration office and pay fees.
- You will be enrolled in the course on an audit basis and receive an “AU” on your transcript for the course.
Note: Enrollment as an auditor means student does not take tests or complete graded assignments. At the discretion of the instructor, an auditor may be required to participate in classroom activities.
You are invited to view the Open University Class Schedule online by visiting the Extended Education website, www.csudh.edu/ee.