OSHA 510 - OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry
This course for private sector personnel covers OSHA policies, procedures, and standards, as well as construction safety and health principles.Topics include scope and application of the OSHA construction standards. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
Minimum contact hours: 26
Required Prerequisite: None.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Find correct OSHA Standards in 29 CFR 1926.
- Identify common causes of accidents and fatalities in hazardous areas of construction industry.
- Identify abatement techniques for hazards found in construction.
You will take home:
- Complimentary copy of 29 CFR 1926.
- A detailed work manual. After the course, it becomes a valuable reference that helps to implement the skills learned from this course.
- Charts of the most frequently cited standards.
|1/7-10||8 am - 5 pm||4||CSUDH||$725||TBA|
|2/25-28||8 am - 5 pm||4||Riverside||$725||TBA|
|4/6-7, 13-14||8 am - 5 pm||4||Santa Ana||$725||TBA|
|7/8-11, 15-18||5:30 - 10pm||8||CSUDH||$725||TBA|
|7/29-8/1||8 am - 5 pm||4||CSUDH||$725||TBA|
|9/14-15, 21-22||8 am - 5 pm||4||Riverside||$725||TBA|
|10/28-31||8 am - 5 pm||4||CSUDH||$725||TBA|
ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for this course. The course contains 30 hours which can be claimed for CM credit.