It's easy to get to CSUDH by bus from most Los Angeles locations. Carson Circuit, Torrance Transit buses, and Metro and light rail provide direct service to most parts of campus. If you are commuting to CSUDH from outside Los Angeles you can use Metrolink for quick and convenient connections. CSUDH also offers employees a monthly subsidy towards the purchase of a monthly or Metrolink pass.
Please visit the links below for service, schedule, fare, and plan your commute to the campus:
- Carson Circuit
- Long Beach Transit - via Metro Blueline to the campus
- Torrance Transit Route #6 service the campus
- Metro Route 130, 53, 445, 446, 205 service the campus
In addition, the Metro Rail system is comprised of the Metro Blue, Green, Red, Purple and Gold Lines. (Metro Maps)
- The Metro Blue Line runs north and south between Long Beach and Los Angeles.
- The Metro Green Line crosses the Blue Line, running east and west between Norwalk and Redondo Beach, curving south near the Los Angeles International Airport.
- The Metro Purple Line subway shares six stations with the Red Line Downtown and continues to the Mid-Wilshire area.
- The Metro Red Line subway meets the Blue Line in Los Angeles and provides service through Downtown, between Union Station, Hollywood and the San Fernando Valley, where it meets the Metro Orange Line transit way.
- The Metro Gold Line connects with the Red Line at Union Station, and runs northeast to Pasadena. Free cultural and public transportation Tour Guide to the greater LA area.
- Other Carriers in Southern California
- Metrolink Trains
- Multi-Language Pocket Guides