Change Emergency Contacts
- Log into MyCSUDH. Select Maintain Personal Information under hr self service:
- Scroll down to Emergency Contacts. Note: It may be helpful if you provide the University with the name of at least one individual to contact in the event of an emergency. If you provide more than one emergency contact, you must indicate which individual is your primary emergency contact. To add, change, or delete an emergency contact, click Change emergency contacts. Click to get to change or add an emergency contact.
- Complete the information at Emergency Contact Detail:
- Note that this screen allows you to enter an additional phone number.
- Click Delete to remove an emergency contact from your list of emergency contacts.
- When complete, click the Save button, then click Return to emergency contacts.
- Be sure to establish/review the person you've designated as primary contact.
- Click Return to Personal Information.