Review/Change my Phone Number
- Log into MyCSUDH [opens in new window]. Scroll down to the personal info section of the page:
- Click Phone. The Phone Numbers page displays with your current telephone information. Your primary contact number is displayed with a marked checkbox:
- As a student, you can specify a main number (presumably home or office) and a cellular number. If your record already shows these two numbers, nothing happens if you click Add a Phone Number.
- On the other hand, if your record shows one telephone number and you want to add a second one, click the Add a Phone Number button.
- Click the down arrow to select the phone type.
- Then enter the phone number. When complete, click the Save button. Then see a Save Confirmation message:
- If you need to remove a phone number, click the associated Delete button.
- Link to MyCSUDH right now.