Parking permit dispensing machines are located throughout the campus. Daily parking permits cost $4.00. Dispensers will accept currency, coins, and credit/debit cards. Eleven permit dispensers are located in the following areas: (also noted on Campus Map)
- Lot 1 - Southwest corner near stairway under shelter
- Lot 2 - Southwest corner under shelter / Northeast corner under shelter near stairway
- Lot 3 - Northwest corner under shelter / Southeast corner, near motorcycle parking under shelter
- Lot 4A - At the information booth under shelter
- Lot 4B - South side of parking lot
- Lot 6 – Northeast side near motorcycle parking under shelter / South side on sidewalk
- Lot 7 - Center of the lot in row D / Center of the lot in row E
- Information Booth - on center divider
State University Police/Parking Services
8:00am - 5:00pm M-F
SCC Bldg 2 Room 200
Parking Office: (310) 243-3725
Fax: (310) 217-6802
For after hours assistance, please contact the State University Police at 310-243-3639 or at WH B100.
At the present time, CSU Dominguez Hills honors those displaying (current) semester/quarterly or annual permits from other CSU facilities.
Those parking is disabled parking stalls are required to display a valid CSUDH parking permit.
The 30 minute visitor stalls are for one-day, 30 minute visit only. Moving from stall to stall to gain additional time is prohibited.
Two-wheeled vehicles are required to display a valid permit. Special areas are set-aside for their use in Lot 2 (southwest corner), Lot 3 (southeast corner), Lot 4A (west curb line), Lot 6 (northeast corner), and Lot 7 (northwest corner).