California State University, Dominguez Hills, as a CSU campus, was first granted a two-year initial accreditation by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in 1964. Upon completion of the campus visit, CSUDH was fully accredited by the WASC Commission in 1968.
The last WASC Educational Effectiveness Review was conducted in 2008, and CSUDH’s accreditation was reaffirmed for 10 years. Interim Report (Report) was submitted in March 2012 and reviewed by the Interim Report Committee Panel (Panel) in June 2012. The Report was accepted by the Panel as submitted. The Vice President for Academic Resources Management and Planning serves as the institutional Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO).
- Interim Report - March 2012
- Educational Effectiveness Review - November 2007
- Capacity and Preparatory Review - July 2006
- Institutional Proposal - May 2004
WASC Commission Letters
- Interim Report Letter - August 2012
- Educational Effectiveness Review - June 2008
- Capacity and Preparatory Review - February 2007
WASC Visiting Team Reports