The Accounting Services office is dedicated to providing a range of responsive, customer-oriented financial services to students, employees and vendors of the University.
Among the services provided are:
- Timely reimbursement of employee travel expenses and education of employees regarding CSU system travel regulations.
- Timely and accurate payments to vendors for merchandise and services provided to the University.
- Provision of accurate financial information, via both on-line computer access and periodic hard copy reports.
- University department payroll and operating expense activity.
- Education of University department personnel in understanding University financial policies and use of the financial reporting tools available to them.
Some files are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.