Hospitality Payment Instructions
- Complete an Employee Reimbursement Form Found on the Accounting Services web site
a. Enter the Employee name, Social Security Number, Mailing Address, City, State, and Zip code.
b. Enter the items or services for reimbursement and the cost of each item or service.
c. The employee must sign the form. The Authorized signer must sign the form.
d. Enter the PeopleSoft chart string values.
- Complete a CSUDH Hospitality Expense Form found on the Accounting Services web site.
a. Enter the Date
b. Click the Employee Reimbursement Form radio button.
c. Enter the date of the event and the Description of the event.
d. Click the box corresponding to the correct participant type and attach a list of participants.
e. Enter the Department name, Authorized signer name and title.
f. The Authorized signer must sign the form.
g. Print the form and circle the appropriate item(s) in the table.
- Attach all original receipts to 8 ½ x 11 paper and attach this to the Employee Reimbursement form and the CSUDH Hospitality Expense Form.
Non Employee Service Invoice Instructions
- Complete a Purchasing Requisition form.
- Complete a Service Invoice found on the Accounting Services web site:
a. Enter Vendor Name, Date, Address, City, State, and Zip Code.
b. Enter the Vendor’s Social security Number
c. Describe the services provided by the vendor.
d. Enter the date that the service was performed and the City and State where the services were performed.
e. The vendor must sign the form.
f. Enter the amount of the invoice.
g. The Authorized signer must sign the form.
h. Enter the Requisition number or, if known, the Purchase order number
i. Enter the PeopleSoft chart string values.
- Complete a CSUDH Hospitality Expense Form found on the Accounting Services web site. See instruction above.
California State University Dominguez Hills - Hospitality Expense Policy.
Some files are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.