Student Financial Services
Location: Welch Hall, 2nd Floor, B-270
Telephone: (310) 243-3780
Fax: (310) 516-4064
Student Financial Services is responsible for:
- Flexible payment plans for student fees, including the generation of reminder notices in advance of upcoming installments.
- Acceptance of payments by mail or pay at my.csudh.edu as an alternative to payments in person at the Cashiers Office windows.
- Acceptance of payments via e-check or credit card – Visa, MasterCard and Discover are all accepted forms of credit payment.
- Evening hours four days each week at the Cashier's Office on a year-round basis.
Important information regarding Student fees:
Student Fee Payment Deadlines
Student Fee Refund Information
2013/2014 Student Fees (Fall, Spring)
2012/2013 Student Fees (Fall, Spring)
2011/2012 Student Fees (Fall, Spring)
2010/2011 Student Fees (Fall, Spring)
2010 Student Fees (Summer)
2009/2010 Student Fees (Fall, Spring)
2008/2009 Student Fees
2007/2008 Student Fees
Western University Exchange Fees (WUE)
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
Information and links to:
- Student Account Information on ToroPay
- Student Accounts Receivable - 3rd Party Contracts
- Student Financial Accounting
- 1098/Tax Information
- Cashier's Office
- Electronic Fund Transfer Notification
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some files are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.