Facilities Planning and Construction Management - Library Addition - Statistical Information
- Construction start date: October 22, 2007
- Expected completion date: Winter 2009
- Construction Cost: $46,590,000
- Gross square footage: 139,569
- Assignable square footage: 101,403
- Percent (%) of project complete: 26%
Progress of Major Construction Activities
- Welding of brace frame steel still in progress
- Placement of reinforcing steel for foundations for next pour in progress
- Export of dirt stockpile started this week
Key/Critical Issues Currently Pending
- None at this time
- Major utilities interruption will occur during utility tunnel work. Contractor coordinating with University Physical Plant, proposed for summer 2008.
Some files are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.