It is the vision of the Board of Directors of the Foundation to become a comprehensive financial resource and service provider for the University through the development of innovative programs and proven revenue-generating strategies. By becoming a critical and active link between the University and the local community, the Foundation will consistently support the University’s ever-expanding educational mission and objectives.
The Foundation will achieve its mission and vision by developing and implementing programs effectively, as well as by adhering to the following values and qualities:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service
- Have an on-going dedication to support University needs
- Maintain efficiency and quality
- Demonstrate a concern for the community and for bringing together the community and the University (“the Communiversity”)
- Maintain open communication among University administration, staff, faculty, students and the community
- Think creatively about solutions
Adopted July 1, 2001
Board of Directors
CSU Dominguez Hills Foundation
Kent Gibson, Executive Director
Some files are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.