Join Now for FREE! Reconnect and recommit to CSU Dominguez Hills by joining the Alumni Association. This is your opportunity to help strengthen CSU Dominguez Hills as the premier public educational institution of the South Bay. The CSU Dominguez Hills Alumni Association is no longer a dues paying organization. A Lifetime Membership is now available for all alumni without charge! Active alumni will be able to take advantage of a wide variety of discounts and affinity programs. Become active today by completing the online Alumni Information Update form.
Auto, Home and Renters Insurance
As a California State University Dominguez Hills alum you could receive exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance. We offer personalized coverage, Multi-Car and Multi-Policy Discounts, 24-Hour Claims Assistance and more. Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. Click for a free quote.
Medical Insurance Benefits
|Marsh Affinity Group Services offers a wide range of insurance benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care and life insurance at group rate discounts to CSU, Dominguez Hills. For more information, please visit the Marsh Affinity website.|
Toro Alumni Relationship Rewards
- 50% off tickets to CSU Dominguez Hills athletic events (home games only). For more information contact the Athletics Department at (310) 243-2224 or visit www.gotoros.com.
- 30% discount for room rental rates at Loker Student Union. For more information, contact Loker Student Union at (310) 243-3854 or visit the LSU site.
- $10 tickets to CSU, Dominguez Hills Theater events. For more information, contact the Theatre Department at (562) 243-3588 or send a message via email.
- 10% discount at the University Bookstore. For more information, contact the Bookstore at (310) 243-3789 or via email.
- Access to all 23 CSU campuses libraries: books, periodicals, microfiche, media materials, special collections and achieves. Restrictions may apply for certain resources. For more information, contact the CSU Dominguez Hills Library at (310) 243-3745 or visit the Library website.
- Access to CSU Dominguez Hills Career Services. As a member, you may view job postings, attend all job and grad fairs, have access to career library and one free consult with a career counselor. For more information, contact the Career Center Office at (310) 243-3625 or visit the Career Center website.
- Benefits can be changed and/or revoked at anytime.