We Value Our Alumni Family.
The Office of Alumni Programs at California State University, Dominguez Hills works to advance the university, promote the common interests of its students and its alumni, and to serve as a liaison to the university, alumni, current student population, faculty and staff, and the surrounding community. The office is the coordination hub for all programs that build greater alumni awareness, interest, and involvement with the University.
Alumni Relations maintains a database of 74,000+ alumni and communicates regularly to keep them informed about their fellow alumni, campus programs and events, and opportunities to stay involved.
The office also manages the many services and benefits available to CSU Dominguez Hills alumni:
- E-newsletter (monthly) – Alumni Link
- Alumni profiles in CSUDH web magazine – Dateline
- Alumni awards and recognition
- Mailings to alumni
Programs and Events
- Program/event planning and coordination
- Master calendar of alumni events
- Event communications
Networking and Partnerships
- Career planning and services
- University colleges and organizations
- Alumni chapters and affinity groups
- Alumni volunteers