Graduate Programs and Lifelong Learning
Education is a lifelong process.
Your undergraduate education helps to lay the foundation for continued learning. California State University, Dominguez Hills offers a variety of exciting options for graduate study, continued professional development, and lifelong learning.
Check out the list of master’s, credential and certificate programs below. To apply for admission to a graduate program, contact the College sponsoring the program of interest or the Graduate Studies office.
In addition, the College of Extended and International Education offers academic, career development and personal enrichment programs that address a wide range of educational needs. Convenient scheduling and online study options accommodate the busy schedules of working adults. Applications from recent graduates are encouraged, as well as from those who may have been out of school for some time.
The Osher Lifelong Learning at California State University Dominguez Hills is a program of educational, cultural, and social opportunities for retired and semi-retired individuals age 50 and above. Members experience taking courses in a relaxed atmosphere for the pure pleasure of learning. Read more.
OLLI at CSUDH Membership Benefits
OLLI Members enjoy many benefits inherit in student status.
• Attend the popular Osher Lecture Series
• Participate in discussion groups on a variety of topics each term
• Enroll in computer and technology workshops designed for lifelong learners
• Receive notifications by mail or email about campus events
• Receive CSUDH Student ID card for library privileges and bookstore discounts
• Meet in state-of-the-art classrooms
• Receive an OLLI catalog each semester
• Participate in University and other selected Extended Education programs for reduced rates
• Become involved in determining OLLI curriculum and events
• Meet like-minded adults in a supportive learning environment
Fees – Annual membership (July – June) in OLLI is $30. This includes the Osher Lecture Series and other benefits. Some OLLI activities have additional nominal fees. These include OLLI courses, computer courses and the peer-led (Omnilore) program.
Become a member of the OSHER Lifelong Learning Institute at CSUDH by clicking here.
For more information contact:
The OLLI Office
Phone - (310) 243-3208
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org