College of Professional Studies
Location: Welch Hall
Phone: 1- 800-344-5484
For more information related to the College, please contact Dean's Office : 310-243 -2046
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university
- Proof of, or eligibility, for certification/licensure in a health profession
- Overall GPA of at least 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units (excluding lower division and/or extension courses taken after obtaining bachelor’s degree).
- In good standing at the last college attended.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must be met by applicants for which English is a second language with a minimum score of 575 or 230 for the computer-based test.
- The Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR) must be met by the end of the first semester. Students may meet this requirement by passing the Graduation Writing Examination (GWE) with a score of 8 or higher or by successfully passing Eng 350.