Location: EAC 902
Phone: (310) 243-3122
For more information related to the College, please contact Dean's Office : 310-243-2046
HOW TO BEGIN:
- Contact the Student Services Center via phone or email to receive further information on the program or make an appointment with an advisor to go over the degree.
- Submit a University Admission Application with a $55.00 (non-refundable) application fee. The application can be submitted at www.csumentor.edu.
- Fall application deadline April 1
- Spring application deadline November 1
- Summer application deadline March 1
A $15 late fee will be assessed if the completed Admissions application and ALL transcripts are not received PRIOR to the deadline date. Applications will not be reviewed until ALL transcripts have been submitted.
An official transcript is required from each college or university attended. Send transcripts directly to Admissions and Records, NOT to the Human Services department. Additionally, request a copy to be sent directly to you for your personal portfolio and for use with your advisor when discussing your program. Transcripts should be ordered at least 4 weeks prior to the respective deadline date, and it is strongly suggested that prior schools send all transcripts directly to you so can forward them to CSUDH Admissions and Records office directly. Transcripts are “official” as long as they are not opened.
At any time, you may check your application status by calling 310-243-2000 or via ToroWeb at toroweb.csudh.edu. Because the application process takes about six to eight weeks, it is strongly suggested that you check your application status three to four weeks after submission to ensure that your materials are being processed. If you are admitted to the University, you will receive a transcript summary of your General Education courses along with your acceptance letter. Contact the University Advising Center at 310-243-3538 if you have questions regarding G.E. courses.