A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created August 9, 2001
Latest update: August 9, 2001
- Data Resources
- Indexes of Links and Resource Sites
- Aging and Prison Bibliography National Women's Studies Association. Checked on August 4, 2003.
- Local Site Index Links:
- Resources Sites:
- Essays and Articles
- Ageism: An Introduction by Linda Woolf, Ph.D., Webster University.
- Internatiional Council for Caring Communities (ICCC) Don't miss the menu tabs at the top of the main page! This is an important site for Transforming Discourse. jeanne"Believe it or not globally each month 1.2 million people turn 60! The number of persons age 60+ by 2020 will be 1.4 billion an increase of 240% since 1980….the fastest growth by 70% will be in developing countries! In response to this silent revolution new practical strategies must be devised these include incorporating the talents, insights, experiences and wisdom…the untapped “capital” of older adults as part of the solution."
- Aging and Ageism Caucas National Women's Studies Association.
- Age discrimination and Employment Issues Bibliography National Women's Studies Association.
- Women and Poverty Bibliography National Women's Studies Association.
- Aging and Prison Bibliography National Women's Studies Association.
- Exercise $7 (shipping cost) Video from National Institute of Aging.
- Scientists Find That Heart Muscle Cells Regenerate After a Heart Attack
National Institute of Health Press Release, June 6, 2001.
- Keep it Cool with Hot Weather Advice for Older People
National Institute of Health Press Release, August 1, 2001.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
Contains a Spanish Language Version.
- Index of publications to share freely An NIDDK list.
- Diabetes and Aging
- New York Obesity/Nutrition Center NIDDK has an excellent search tool on its health information page that will give you many related articles. Search for aging to start with.