A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Soka University Japan - Transcend Art and Peace
Created:February 1, 2002
Latest Update: July 15, 2003
- Lectures on the Social Meaning of Art:
- Art as Sociology, Art as Understanding Link added February 3, 2002.
- Art and Social Meaning Link added April 1, 2001.
- Serrano and Ofili and "Offensive" Art Link added March 14, 2002. Checked July 15, 2003.
- War and Fine Art. What artists have to say about war:
- Hans Burkhardt and War
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink: An introduction to the Neo-Expressionistic Work of Anselm Kiefer Link added July 6, 2003.
- Aesthetic Realism and Picasso's Guernica: for Life Link added July 6, 2003.
- Pasadena City College's Artist in Residence, 1991 Link added July 6, 2003.
- Drawing Disaster Link added July 11, 2003.
Art as Expressive of History and Culture:
African American Art
- Jacob Lawrence.
- Romare Bearden
- The Great Wall of China On the World Monuments Fund Site. Story of the wall to go up soon. Link added July 10, 2003.
- Emperor Qianlong's Retreat Photos missing and not available on NYT archives. But story available.Sorry. Will hunt for picture replacements. This is part of the Forbidden City in Beijing, and has much to tell about Chinese society in the old days. Link added February 19, 2002.