A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: June 18, 2004
Latest Update: June 24, 2004
This IS A Site Map
For The Naked Space Exhibit "Freeing the Feminine Other" in May 2004
Link on Section Titles for Hypertext Poem Table of Contents.
- Table of Contents
- Hypertext Poem: Freeing the Feminine Other
- Debriefing Readings for the Hypertext Project: "Freeing the Feminine Other"
- I Remember
- The Rhinoceros and Answerability
- Let yourself answer, too
- Debriefing a project for the exhibit.
- The Notion of Space that Remains Behind the Distinctions between Academia/Society.
- Spatial Analysis in Social Theory
- Constitutive Theory Evaluation Checklist
- Illocutionary Solutions: Participatory Vision and Naked Space Notes only on June 5, 2004.
- A Step by Step Guide to Accessible Arts in California Addition to Resource Guide for People with Disabilities. Note that without Jacquelyn Jones-Lee's and Lesley Eliofor's guide in the exhibit, I would not have known the importance of this guide.
- Start of methods series on understanding relationship between art and photography.
- Balanced ScoreCard Management Evaluation Backup of article on evaluation I want to use in this report. Notes and essay up soon. jeanne
- Interview with Web Hosting Company on our Web Site Probably hoax interview, but answering the questions helped me think through where we fit in the Web.
- Rambling notes on who we are, as jeanne contemplated running away Link added June 13, 2004.
- Michael's notes in response to my rambling. Link added June 18, 2004.
- Kara Cain's response to the project, and jeanne's responding notes: focus on the discourse model.
Link added June 24, 2004.
- a wealth of knowledge
- open forums
- Naked Space exhibits
- Sanctioned Plagiarism for Conceptual Linking, part of Naked Space evaluation report. link added June 24, 2004.
- Michael's poem "Why Do I Do This?" Correction to hyptxtpm01.htm. Had wrong Poem. Link added June 24, 2004.
- Saundra Davis' Mourning Ray Charles and President Reagan Not writing. No time. But a forward - implicit to put up for the site. Somewhere between interactivity and interpassivity. Link added June 25, 2004.
- Michael's wondering about the discourse model in relation to weekly topic ramblings. Link added June 30, 2004.
- Discussions over time and space on the discourse model. Intimidation is a part of paradigm shift to answerability. Link added June 30, 2004, as I realized its importance.
- Creating discipline as we review the process. Remain Open to All Knowledge, But Don't Send Me That Link Unless You've Evaluated It. Link added June 30, 2004, as I realized its importance.
- Wondering About Our Discourse Model Michael Griffin. Link added June 30, 2004.
- Retroactively Recognized Processes in Discourse Model. Why I keep gettingFwd:s Link added June 30, 2004.
- Preliminary Roles in Discourse Model: Forwarding From a Fwd: by Teresa mason. Same as Pat and Susan. Link added June 30, 2004.
- Preparing IVSA Presentation: Comments from IVSA Reviewers Link added July 3, 2004.