A Justice Site
Who's Who in Academic Discourse
jeanne's imaginary at work on Mac at Wisconsin,
whom she's never met face-to-face.
Interactive painting projects of our imaginary discourse about to begin.
Harlem Renaissance Art and Poetry
Jill Diesman's Home Page at Northern Kentucky University.
Link on thumbnail for image of Blue Nile painting by Palmer Hayden
on Jill Diesman's Site.
There is an exhibit of Palmer Hayden's work at the California African American Museum:
600 State Drive, Exposition Park, L.A. (213) 744-2060
"Echoes of Our Past: The Narrative Artistry of Palmer C. Hayden"
Ends January 12, 2001.
Pat coming home this weekend!
Welcome Home, Pat!
- Transforming the Imaginary: Report of Academic Discourse in Fall 2001
- WSSA Panels in Reno Accepted!
Time to start getting ready for Reno papers.
- ASA Papers in Preparation for August meetings in Anaheim.
- Colonial Studies and Composition Paper
Recommended Reading Ahead:Art and Justice:
Reference Pages for Spring Classes under Construction:
- Criminology References Online
- Methods References Page
- Moot Court References Online
- Peace and Conflict References Online
- Theory References Online
- Statistical References Online
Recommended Reading on Peripheral Issues:
- The Corporate Model: Critical Approach
- Educational Research
For us as students, to understand how best to learn.
For us as teachers, to understand how best to teach.
- Education Arena: connecting you to global educational research