A Justice Site
Who's Who in Academic Discourse
Transforming the Imaginary: Our Academic Discourse
jeanne's imaginary at work on the attractions of the universe of learning.
At first this was a different perspective of Mac. But then I met Mac, through our drawings, of course, but she wasn't at all like this suave, sophisticated blonde. Maybe I'll do a version of her as Tina Juen, or as Bobbie Martin, or as Ana Sepulveda, all of whom have trouble taking their eyes off the universe.
jeanne's imaginary of Ana contemplating the Southern Hemisphere over Chile.
Painting Lessons for Untrained Artists That Will Work on the Lab Computers and at Home
Interactive painting projects of our discourse about to begin.
Harlem Renaissance Art and Poetry
Jill Diesman's Home Page at Northern Kentucky University.
Link on thumbnail for image of Blue Nile painting by Palmer Hayden
on Jill Diesman's Site.
There is an exhibit of Palmer Hayden's work at the California African American Museum:
600 State Drive, Exposition Park, L.A. (213) 744-2060
"Echoes of Our Past: The Narrative Artistry of Palmer C. Hayden"
Ends January 12, 2001.
Welcome Home, Pat!
Donna's got the flu!
Get Well, Donna!
- Transforming the Imaginary: Report of Academic Discourse in Fall 2001
- WSSA Panels in Reno Accepted!
Time to start getting ready for Reno papers.
- ASA Papers in Preparation for August meetings in Anaheim.
- Colonial Studies and Composition Paper
Recommended Reading Ahead:
- Art and Justice
- Social Impact of the Arts Project, University of Pennsylvania School of Social Work Link to social Impact of the Arts. Scroll down and link to Working Papers. Then link to Text for Working Paper No. 1.
- Social Impact of the Arts Project, University of Pennsylvania School of Social Work Link to Social Impact of the Arts. Scroll down and link to Current Projects. Then Link to The Arts in the Postmodern City.
- Criminology References Online
- Methods References Page
- Moot Court References Online
- Peace and Conflict References Online
- Theory References Online
- Statistical References Online
- Indices for Quick Reference:
- Lecture Notes Index
- Self-Test Index
- Discussion Questions Index
- Recommended Reading on Peripheral Issues:
- The Corporate Model: Critical Approach
- Educational Research
For us as students, to understand how best to learn.
For us as teachers, to understand how best to teach.
Broken Knife Louie LeRoy's Art Gallery
- Education Arena: connecting you to global educational research