A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: July 11, 2004
Latest Update: July 11, 2004
This backup copy is to be used only if the original site on the Web is not accessible. It is meant to preserve the document for teaching purposes, when sometimes the URLS are changed when sites are updated, or sites are eliminated. Please be certain to give credit if you refer to this to the original URL: http://www.selfesteemadvisoryservice.com". Original URL
Emotional Intelligence Profiling
There are a number of profiling tools available in the marketplace today. The CAEI is accredited to undertake assessments in the majority of these. The knowledge gained from this accreditation process and the experience gained in using such a wide range of tools, highlighted to the CAEI the need for a new level of EI assessment, and one that was particularly designed for assessing the attitudes of the UK population.
So the CAEI linked up with JCA (Occupational Psychologists) Ltd to create an unique range of powerful and innovative tools for developing the effectiveness of teams and individuals. These instruments and approaches go far beyond traditional measures of personality and models of competence, to the core aspects of human motivation and performance.
The individual and team effectiveness questionnaires access the feelings, attitudes and self-concept that drive human behaviour, improve performance and create productivity.
By working at a deeper level, these tools have a higher impact on people's self-awareness, resulting in self-directed and sustained personal development.
Individual Effectiveness (ie) and Team Effectiveness (te) are two sets of products for assessing and developing effectiveness in teams and individuals. They supersede existing psychometric products in several ways:
- they go beyond personality measures to explain how we can actually manage our personality
- they go beneath competency approaches to examine attitudes
- they predict far more of performance than IQ tests, by exploring Emotional Intelligence
- they are based on a coherent and integrated theoretical framework
- the instruments were developed in collaboration with Occupational Psychologists, Psychotherapists, and partner organisations
- 'te' is the only true measure of team Emotional Intelligence
- 'ie' is the only emotional intelligence measure of fluctuating performance, eg. passive - aggressive
- both are available on-line or paper/pencil and include 360o analysis. (Highlight added.)
- linked to several developmental models including TA (transactional analysis), FIRO Elements™, MBTI™, NLP and competencies
- both products diagnose specific blocks to effectiveness
Using 'ie' and 'te' will benefit organisations by improving:
- self-confidence and personal performance
- work relationships
- self-directed motivation
- performance under pressure
- work/life balance and job satisfaction
- management and leadership effectiveness
- individual flexibility and creativity