A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Soka University Japan - Transcend Art and Peace
Created: October 27, 2003
Latest Update: October 27, 2003
Site Copyright: Jeanne Curran and Susan R. Takata and Individual Authors, October 2003.
"Fair use" encouraged.
- Invitation to Color, Line, and Form A Coloring Book on Answerability
We welcome you to consider other coloring sheets that might bring our visitors to awareness of the crucial issues today in our lived experience. We don't yet have any sheets on the labor issue. I think that's important. And I'd like to hear your other ideas. I'll help with creating the coloring sheet if you need that. jeanne
- Establishing an Awareness of an Empty Memory Space to Reconfigure the Fractal Patterns That Yield Answerability A Visual and Aural Research Experience About Giving Students Voice.
We welcome you to submit questions for interview schedules, to help with the survey and analysis, and to share with us the interpretation of our students' need for answerability, both now and as alumni. We will address the importance of student voice in the future of the university. This experience will encompass a substantial portion of the work in Statistics 220 in the Fall of 2003. And it will combine some of the theoretical foundations of Bakhtin (as interpreted through Greg Nielsen) and Steve Riskin.
- Descriptions of Ongoing Projects for the Exhibition
- Answerability and the School System Author and Director: Guadalupe Saldana, CSUDH.
- A Pilot Study on Answerability for Our Alumni Presented to Professor Dia Dorsey on October 28, 2003, for her consideration and the consideration of the Sociology Department by the students of Sociology 220, as a class project.
- Proposed Projects for the Fall 2003 Exhibit on Answerability