A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Soka University Japan - Transcend Art and Peace
Created August 11 2002
Latest Update: August 27, 2002
Pulling It All Together
in Fall Courses
- University of Wisconsin, ParksideSusan R. Takata, Ph.D.
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Fridays 8:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. and by appointment.
- Archives of Susan's Class Page
- CRMJ/SOCA 233: Criminology
3.0 units - MWF 10-10:50 a.m. - MOLN D139 - S. Takata
- CRMJ/SOCA 363: Corrections
3.0 units - MWF 111-11:50 am - MOLN D139 - S. Takata
- CRMJ/SOCA 365: Race, Crime, and Law
3.0 units - MWF 1-1:50 pm - MOLN 109 - S. Takata
- California State University, Dominguez HillsJeanne Curran, Ph.D., Esq.
Office Hours: Tuesday 4 - 5 pm; Wednesday 12 - 2 pm; By appointment.
- Sociology 334: Women in Society
40090 - SOC 334-01 - Women in Society - 3.0 units - TTh 11:30 - 12:45 pm - SBS B131 - J Curran
Class Page for Women in Society
- Sociology 367: Sociology of Law
40101 - SOC 367-01- Sociology of Law - 3.0 units - TTh 2:30 - 3:45 pm - SBS B110 - J Curran
Class Page for Sociology of Law
- Sociology 370: Moot Court and Social Justice
42560 + SOC 370-01 Moot Court - 3.0 units
. . . W 2:30 - 5:15 pm - SBS B110 - J Curran
. . . Co-req SOC 370A 42561 + SOC 370A-01 Moot Court - 0.0 units
Time to Be Arranged - J Curran. Schedule flexibility for field activities, such as Moot Court rounds and argument. You MUST register for the Co-req.
Class Page for Moot Court and Social Justice
- Sociology 595: Graduate Seminar in Re-Interpreting Social Theory
40112 - SOC 595-01 Special Topics:Re-Interpreting Theory - 3.0 units - TTh 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm - SCC E143 - J Curran
Footnote 21 applies.
Class Page for Graduate Theory Seminar
Site Copyright: Jeanne Curran and Susan R. Takata and Individual Authors, August 2002.
"Fair use" encouraged.