A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: June 14, 2004
Latest Update: June 21, 2004
- Collaborative writing after 9/11 Half of it isn't formatted yet.
- Ripped off aids01.htm on Epstein's Impure Science. Need to split off the rest. Too crowded.
- I Am Alone Notes for finishing. Needs links to definitions and files.
- Art Index I've just been adding stuff randomly. Needs complete revision, including gallery..
- Index of study materials on Bolman and Deal Created file in response to student request. Need to transfer all Bolaman and Deal files to this index.
- Color as part of visual expression. Refers to Project Cool file. Needs integration with visual sociology approach.
- Comments to be moved to topic areas. Many files of these comments contain the student writing that is not properly indexed. I'll be doing this over the next couple of weeks, and it should change the whole flavor of the site. jeanne
- Race, Gender, and Class in Incarceration
- I Don't Count as Diversity Notes of incidents and files. Need to be linked.
- Conceptually Linking Our Experiences to Day of the Dead Several files on this. Need to be coordinated.
- Index on Difference. Old, needs updating.
- Index on Discourse Need to add lots of older files.
- Understanding Election Issues: Jobs. Gives first effort at analysis of job situation. Needs more extensive analysis in additional files, and needs other issues.
- Emotional IntelligenceNeed to finish shared reading template.
- Jason Blair and President Bush and Us On EPA report of withheld information in environmental report. I lost the news flash on EPA and it wasn't backed up. No, I didn't. It's there. Just put up links to Rachel Carson and the birds.
- Graffiti and the use of Public Art Still needs links checked and some added.
- Index on Habermas Grew and grew like Topsy. Has to be completely revised and whole essays removed.
- Constitutive Criminology Summary for law classes. Needs to be finished.
- Doing Something About Human Rights
- Remain Open to Knowledge; but Don't Send Me That Link Unless You've Evaluated It Just needs finshing up, and then to be place on how to index for kids this Fall.
- Law and Social Control backup file Taken off the Web because we had just a straight back up of Prof. Deflem's graduate course - only on local files, and should be erased, once it has been traced to the lifel that links it, and requisite notes taken.
- Methods Index Just started breaking methods into sections and listing links under those sections. Designed to cover basics so that anyone can review them easily and without resort to any given text.
- Latent Growth Curves Presently shows a nonlinear growth curve for juvenile delinquency. Needs expansion for graduate methods.
- Modernization, esp. for comparison to Postmodernism and poststructuralism. Needs addition of poststructuralism contrasts.
- Pensions Are a Crapshoot Needs to link to ethics articles and to data for bolstering arguments. Needs discussion questions.
- The Photo Essay and the Culture of Communication Interactive project with photos from respondents around world. Questions are up, but essay not complete.
- Explanations and Samples of the
Positivism/Postmodernism Debate Several links need to be updated.
- Praxis Just started the file. Needs to be tied into whole project.
- Example of Praxis in Criminology Need to conceptually link the narrative to the theory.
- Criminal Justice Access from old classes Needs old links checked, and dispersal to specific topic indices.
- Summary Lecture on Law and Race Needs to be split into a couple of files so we can find the discussion questions more easily.
- Staying on the Same Page First file for our What Are You Reading Session in Fall 2004.
- Visual Expression: Photographic Portraiture. The file that led me to the Modernist Studies Association, from which we are adapting What Are You Reading? Several artists mentioned we need to follow through with search on.
- Vocabulary Index Transfer entries to siteindex. Too many indices otherwise.