Table of Contents
The Basic Text
Role Confusion of the Twenty-First Century:The Lady and Sir Galahad
The Harlot and the Pimp
- Hail! What's This?
- Harlot or Saint?
- Stodart's Magdalene
- Mary and Child with Sts Mary Magdalene and Catherineby Alvise Vivarini. 1504.
- Why Do I Do This?Poem by Michael Griffin, CSUDH
- Hail! What's This? Asketh Woman
- Style and Power: Feminism
- The Pimp Goblet
- Coloring sheet of the Chalice
- Unruly Women: ALL
- Excerpts from Unruly Women
- Crazy Fish
- The Chalice of Tribute
- Magic smells of ancient wisdomby Tanja Lee, San Diego, CA.
- Ride a Cock Horse to Banbury Cross
- Story of an Unruly Woman 300 Years Ago
- There's a Mouse in the House"
- "You can't take my place, you know."
- Nunca Mas; Los Desparecidos, the Disappeared, the Displaced
- Naked Space: Train Wreckby Michael Griffin, CSUDH
- Sacred SpacePoem and art work by Tanja Lee, Artist and Poet, San Diego, California.
- Oh, No! Complicity!
- What Can I Do? My Role in Social Changeby LaTricia White, UWP
- Mean Girls: What I Can Do
- What Do I See in My World?by Jacqueline Jones-Lee, CSUDH, and Lesley Ejiofor, CSUDH, Dana Brown, CSUDH, and Sharlyce Borders, CSUDH.
- Painting the Terrible; Meanings? The Recent Work of Fernando BoteroColombian Artist turns to painting of drug violence, like Picasso's Guernica
- 10 hitos de la obra de Botero en las colecciones del Museo Nacional
- Church Boy Confessionsby Colin Mutchler, East Coast Performance Artist.
- Schools of Montessori
- Feminism "AND" Power
- Yo-Yo-Ma and Pizzaby Jeremy Eichler of the New York Times, with photo for NY Times by Matt Anderson.
- Your mind has been assaulted by hegemonic authority.
The Visual AND Answerability
- A Black Dog Came CallinigPhoto Essay by John Darwell, London and New York
- Voices Swirling through Safety NetsCreating a Visual Essay by Jacqueline Jones-Lee, CSUDH and Lesley Ejiofor, CSUDH.
- Seeing through Conceptual Artby GH Hovagimyan, Pop conceptual Artist, New York.
- ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzby Petra Ruiz, CSUDH
- Woman Learning: Theology and Feminismby Patricia Acone, CSUDH.
- Interpassivity AND Interactivity
Religion AND Belief AND Culture AND
the Confusion of Depression
- A Black Dog Came Callingby John Darwell
- Kids Are Depressed, Too
- Kids Given Drugs for Depression
- The Rose Is a Rose Is a Rose . . .
- And where shall OUR voices be heard?
- Scenes from VietnamPhoto Essay in Progress by Cao Quy Dang, CSUDH.
- Villages, Rural Areas, Roads A-Building, VietnamSupplementing the Shots We Couldn't Get.
- The Unconscious, Moses, and the One God. Plain English version.
- Was Moses an Egyptian? Freud's Moses and Monotheism
- I wanna be a bearby Grandmother Waynonaha Two Worlds, of the Lakota Nation
- Machu Picchu: Our Roots, Our Historyby Barbara Casquino, CSUDH, and Emily, CSUDH
- The Fetus as Other: Abortion
- The Fetus as Other: Crime?Pdf file submitted by Stephen Bedwell, of Criminal Justice at UWP
The Infrastructure AND the Hypertext Poem
- This server is busy now. Please try later.
- Your browser has encountered a problem and must close now.
- Screen Capture: Shockwave needs the Print Screen Button on Windows.
- Just Kidding: All this technology could make you crazy.Where's my fish?
- Intellectual Property
- Page Accessible Only with Secret Password
- Invitation to the Gallery
- Poster for Gallery Exhibit
- Diary of a Hypertext Poem: "I believe, I believe, I believe . . ."
- Essay and Notes from the start of this Hypertext Poem
- Our Inspiration©Laura Jorgensen 9/29/02 -- Last Updated 9/29/02 . . . Backup
- Michael Griffin
Gallery Exhibit, Spring 2004
Hypertext Intern for Internet Exhibit
Through Department of Political Science, CSUDH
- Jeanne Curran
Department of Sociology, CSUDH
- Susan Takata
Department of Criminal Justice, UWP
- Patricia Acone
Department of Sociology, CSUDH
- Reza Ganjavi, Guitarist & Record Producer
Los Angeles and Switzerland
Supplied "In Friendship" and "Dancing Hands" CD's
for Spring 2004 Exhibit.
- Elise Zevitz
Through Department of Criminal Justice, UWP
Pat and Jeanne and the CSUDH students of Fall 2003 and Spring 2004 want to thank Dia Dorsey of the Dean's Office in Arts and Sciences at CSUDH, for her continuing affirmation and support.
We also owe tremendous gratitude to Jaime Leal, Jr. at the Loker Student Center at CSUDH for guiding us through the intimidating step of curating a gallery exhibit, and the Department of Instructional Media for guiding us and providing the necessaary equipment.
Permission to Build On and Use:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Dear Habermas: Teaching web site with original text and imagery.
External copyrights by Others may apply.
Jeanne Curran and Susan R. Takata