A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Soka University Japan - Transcend Art and Peace
Created: September 1, 2002
Latest Update: September 9, 2002
Site Copyright: Jeanne Curran and Susan R. Takata and Individual Authors, September 2002.
"Fair use" encouraged.
- Preparatory readings for module.
- What makes researcging dragons so different from any other topic.
Consider positivism and rationality.
What areas of major social concern cannot be reliably measured?
Experiential activities related to module.
Self-test questions related to module.
True or False? And explain briefly why it's true or false. (25 words or less)
- If you can't prove it, it doesn't exist.
- Intuition doesn't count as a way of knowing things.
- As long as one has seen one, it's OK to research dragons.
Conceptual linking we had in mind as we prepared the module.