A Jeanne Site
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Latest update: February 14, 2000
Faculty on the Site.
- Class Records
- Preparation Materials
- What's Required?
- Pass? or Prepared?
- Online Reading Preparations
- Hardcopy Reading Preparations
- Annotations to Theory
- Internet Questions to Spark Your Interest
- Request an Annotation
- Cooperative Scholarship
- Academic Discourse Workshops
See red titles in jeanne's schedule.
- Interactive Projects
- Threaded Discussions
- Sharing Sociology Readings
- Academic Support Materials
On Providing Us with Measures of Your Learning
- How to E-Mail for Effective Records Keeping
- Consistency: Staying in Touch
- What to Say After You Say "Hi!"
- How to E-Mail Pass? or Prepared?
- E-Mail Summaries of Class or Workshop Participation
- Identify the Subject by KeyWords
On Developing the Skills in Measurement We Are Asking For
- How To Put It In Your Own Words
- How to Get It to 25 Words or Less
- Dialog Particpation
and How to Get It to Dialog
- Dialog Developing a Final Report of Learning Interactively
- How to Post to Discussion Threads
- On Not Trying To Do the Whole Course in a Week
On Academic Writing Generally
- Facts, Not Just Conclusions
- News Stories as Academic Sources
- Scholatic References
Old Files that May Still Be Useful
- How To Send E-Mail Responses
- How to Get an A or B