A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Soka University Japan - Transcend Art and Peace
Created: August 18, 2000
Latest Update: August 7, 2002
- Site Teaching Essays and Preparatory Readings:
- Understanding Plagiarism in the Real World.Link added August 7, 2002.
- Objectivity, Truth, and Method Pay particular attention to the note taking aspects and the care required for using quotes. Link added August 7, 2002.
- Site Teaching Modules with Self Tests and Exercises:
- Understanding Plagiarism in the Real World Link added August 4, 2002.
- Focus on Notetaking Link added August 4, 2002.
- Old Plagiarism Index of Modules, not Transferred to New Index of Modules Yet:
Teaching Essays and Reading Preparations on Plagiarism:
- Earl Babbie's Essay on Plagiarism Link checked August 4, 2002. Clearly written with good examples.
- Understanding Plagiarism in Essay Answers Link checked August 4, 2002.
- Plagiarism in Synthesizing Sources Link checked August 4, 2002.
- Non-Violent Coping with Plagiarism
in the Real World: Sharing Collaborative Credit Articles only available on archives now. But the suggested experiential activities would be equally valid today with current articles with shared writing teams.
- What Is Plagiarism and How Can I Avoid It? Praxis
- Earl Babbie's Essay on Plagiarism Link checked August 4, 2002.
- Non-Violent Coping with Plagiarism in the Real World:
Sharing Collaborative Credit
- Understanding and Avoiding Plagiarism in Essay Answers
- Understanding and Avoiding Plagiarism in Synthesizing Sources
- Understanding and Avoiding Plagiarism in Multiple Choice Tests
- Examples of Collaborative Work
- Fruitfly genome project at Berkeley Site opens to news. Scroll down about three-fifths of the way to the News archives. Scroll down to August 6, 1999 to the GASP I news release. Link on GASP I. Kink on Find Out More . . . Read the first paragraph. Note :"We are interested in seeing what level of genome annotation is achievable when the community works together."
- Non-Violent Coping with Plagiarism in the Real World: Sharing Collaborative Credit
- Plagiarism as Pitfall of Competitiveness
- When "Winner Take All" Morphs into Structural Violence
Not up yet. July 19, 2000
- Plagiarism: A Case of Not Avoiding It
- Teaching to Alleviate the Trap of Competition
- James J. O'Donnell's Avatars of the Word
A classics professor explains why "testing" is inappropriate to teaching.
- Policing Plagiarism
- Glatt Plagiarism Services
Check out their screening program.
Jeanne is using this one.
Pass? or Prepared?