A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: June 16, 2004
Latest Update: July 1, 2004
- Week of June 26, 2004:
THIS IS BIG RED FIRST PIC HE WORKED ON
Link on image to go to discussion.
- Renee's Flash Movie, Shape Tweening Wonderful animation and shapes from a teaching workshop. From Ted Nellen's Website. See also Ted Nellen's Work @ City College
- For the gals: From Ted Nellen's Website
By Renee Dryg:
- Big Red's World of Art By one of Renee Dryg's students, Big Red. Dicussion on art as answerability, invisibility, transparency at Graffiti as Art and Answerability.
- Girl Zone By one of Renee Dryg's students, Danielle Danielson, in a high school in New York. Explore. You'll find articles written by the students on teen pregnancy.
- For the guys: From Ted Nellen's Website
- For Christmas:
- For Kids and Us from Ted Nellen's Personal Website:
- Coloring Sheet on Ted Nellen's site Color Me Heart
- Week of June 20, 2004. I think. jeanne
- Fun with Nature Spend a few moments, hopefully with friends and relatives, to browse the many wonderful slide shows of flowers, fish, animals, and yes, even cave critters. Used on Issue for Week of June 20, 2004.
- A Visit to China's Remote Yunnan A Nature Conservancy trip on the Yangtze. Time for me to post some of our pictures, too. Used on Issue for Week of June 20, 2004.
- Healthful Play:How much canned tuna can you afford to eat in one week? Go to the Environmental Working Group Site and they will calculate it for you! And please avoid canned tuna altogether if you are pregnant or for a child under 5. It's dangerous, and the FDA is not making that well enough known. Used on Issue for Week of June 13, 2004.