A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: June 15, 2004
Latest Update: June 15, 2004
Reading on the Same Page: Excerpt. Conceptual Linkings. Discussion Questions.
- Session 1:
- jeanne:Passage from Unruly Women Excerpt. Conceptual Linkings. Discussion Questions.
- Pat:Passage on Rosemary Ruether and religion. Rosemary Ruether
- Volunteer?:Contexts article: "the economy that never sleeps", discussing the effects of non-standard work hours, like nights and weekends, and their effect on our lives and the lives of those who work those hours. Effects of Night Work..
Project Suggestions for Shared Reading Sessions:
- Reading Suggestions File 1.
Background information on what a reading discussion is:
- What Are You Reading? Modernist Studies Association Conference, October 2004. Backup Link added June 15, 2004. Explains new kind of session for conference. How will our What Are You Reading Sessions differ?
Student Patterns in Reading on a Minnesota campus. How do the patterns indicated help explain the need for our What Are You Reading Sessions?