A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP - Archives
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: July 8, 2001; August 17, 2002; March 21, 2003, September 14, 2003
Reviewed: June 17, 2004
Latest update: July 16, 2004
- Voltaire and atheism A minister's perspective.
Very different reading from one I would have given. Nag me to put this up as a shared reading. jeanne Link addd July 16, 2004.
- American Religion Data Archive Excellent Source for practicing methods. jeanne July 16, 2004.
- Rosemary Ruether Professor of Theology, focuses on ecofeminism and theology. Link added June 17, 2004.
- Weberian Sociology of Religion Link added September 14, 2003.
- The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism: Criticisms of Weber's Thesis by Sandra Pierotti. Georgia Tech. firstname.lastname@example.org. Backup. Link added September 14, 2003.
- When Politics and Religion Clash March 21, 2003. A link of Senator Lieberman to the Eschatology and End of Days discussed last October.
- Religion, Eschatology, and the End of Days October 7, 2002. A report that's gone around the world on the right-perspective Christian support of Israel. Be careful to check authority, including type of authority. Discussion Sheet to accompany above.
- Religious Practice and Social Capital September 22, 2002. Article that links our religious practice to the seeming unwillingness "of increasing sections of the population to participate in voluntary activity or civic engagement of any kind." British study. Discussion questions not included.
- Cardinal Law and Depositions August 16, 2002. Links to information on Cardinals response to Catholic Church sexual abuse by priests. No discussion questions.
- Syncretic Relgion: Wiccans, Witchcraft, and Christianity