A Justice Site
About Us - Susan's Archive - Graduate Exam Study
Mirror Sites: CSUDH - Habermas - UWP
Lectures - Notes - Texts - Tutoring - Learning Records
Visual Sociology - Archives - Daily Site Additions
Post to Discussion Group, transform-dom
Post to Learning Records
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: October 10, 2005
Latest Update: October 12, 2005
For all classes:
- Why are we making boxes?
Consider the explanations on Making a Box.
- Did you follow the instructions precisely, marking the letters from the pattern on your work? Yes or No will do.
- If yes, how long did it take you to make the box, not counting decoration?
- If no, how long did it take you to make the box, not counting decoration?
- Open up your box and look at the whole square from which you started. What could you do to remember how to make this box without the pattern in front of you?
- What does this process have to do with visual sociology?
Consider the pattern of squares. Consider the rows of chairs.