A Justice Site
CSUDH - Habermas - UWP
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: October 22, 2001
Latest Update: March 1, 2002
Copyright: Jeanne Curran, Susan R. Takata, and Individual Authors of Projects: November 2001.
"Fair use" encouraged.
- Introduction to Our Collaborative Writing Project by jeanne. Link added in Fall 2001.
- Women, AIDS, and Africa Thesis Project by Jolie Gibbs. Starting out. Good beginning example. Link added February 1, 2002.
Winter Break 2002
- South Central Los Angeles By Jaime Shepherd. Planning an alternative format.
- What Should I Do Next? By Berthena Kemp. Conceptual linking and writing collaboratively. Link added January 4, 2002.
- Porcupines: Dominant Discourse and the Imaginary By Patricia Acone. Conceptual linking and writing collaboratively. Link added January 4, 2002.
- Crossing Oceans, Crossing the Street By Berthena Kemp.
- The "Other" Here at Home, Across the Street By Jaime Shepherd and Marlene Boykin.
- Organizing and Managing the Collaborative Writing Workshop as an Academic Advising Tool By Patricia A. Acone.
- Exploring the Sub-Disciplines of Sociology By Darby Southgate.
- Providing Academic Support Groups for Writing Practice
By Geraldine Ford, Mildred Coulter, Caroline Ibekwe, Ruby Montgomery, and Maria Martinez.
- Mindsets and the Mass Media By Gail Nakamura.
- Music By Darby Southgate.
- Morality and Ethics in the Work Environment By Mychal Sistoni.
- Feminist Theory By Maria Santiago.
- Desperately Seeking Topic By Teodoro Avila.
- Understanding the "Other" in Pain and Death by Caroline Ibekwe.
- The Zambia Project By Berthena Kemp. On What Shall I Do Next?
- The Siege of Herat: 1837 - 1838 M.A. Thesis by John Carl Nelson. Shows the struggle between Britain and Russia for control, and the role played by Herat in that struggle. Link added December 23, 2001. Beautifully set up thesis, complete with proposal, approval sheet, and the whole thesis in html. Those of you planning to do a thesis should skim this example as a structural guide.
- Graduate Student at UC Irvine Leads Study in Vietnam An example of creative advertising for the school, for the graduate student.