A Justice Site
CSUDH Habermas UWP
California State University, Dominguez Hills
University of Wisconsin, Parkside
Created: June 6, 2001
Latest update: September 4, 2001
- Tuesday, August 28, 2001:
- Thursday, August 30, 2001:
- Lab workshop on using Dear Habermas.
- Archives: Links to Past Issues
- Site Map: Where to Find Stuff
- Navigating the Site Continuously under construction. As we encounter difficulties and I restructure the Site to make it more intuitive, I put up explanations of what is happening on the computer, so you will understand why there were difficulties and what we did to alleviate them.
- Outsider Theory An explanation of why the site is named "Dear Habermas" and current theory jeanne is working on.
- If Computers Were Real "They would have ears and purr . . ."
- Some Suggested Measures of Learning: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- That you know how to find the site and know where the site index, the concept index, and the vocabulary index can be found.
- That you know how to use the essay index and the course pages.
- That you found something that interested you, what it was, and how it relates to your interests.
- A drawing of a real computer as you imagine it.
- A request that jeanne find her drawing of a real computer and post it.
- A problem with finding something on the site.
- A question you'd like to ask about the site or about something you read on the site.
Please don't e-mail me all of these at once! There are probably 200 of you. Choose one, or two if you must. Or invent your own measure of learning. I'd like that best. jeanne