College of Extended & International Education

Academic Programs

Open University

Through Open University, you can pursue a degree or take courses to help you advance in your career.
What is Open University and what will it do for you?
Through CSUDH Extended Education, high school graduates, working adults, and students from other universities may enroll in most regular CSUDH credit courses on a space-available basis with permission of the instructor. There is no formal admission to the University required and registration is easy. For more information, click here.

Winter and Spring Intersessions and Summer Session
Winter and Spring Intersessions, as well as Summer Session, are open to everyone -- CSUDH students and adults from the community. If you plan to attend CSUDH in the Spring or in the future, Winter Session is an excellent opportunity to get a head start on your program.You can meet the faculty, get to know the campus and its services and become comfortable with the challenges of the college environment. If you are already a student, you can use the Winter Session to accelerate progress toward your degree by taking general education or prerequisite courses.

Even if you are not seeking a degree, Winter and Spring Intersessions and Summer Session are a great way to explore new subjects or acquire new knowledge and skills on the CSUDH campus. If you are a current student, you can catch up or get ahead in completing your requirements for graduation.

Enrollment in a Winter or Spring Intersession or Summer Session course does not constitute admission to CSUDH.

For further information about Winter or Spring Intersession or Summer Session, contact the College of Extended and International Education Registration Office at 310-243-3741/, or go to the Web sites at: