Visit the Information Security Office.
- Read an important notice from CSU General Counsel Christine Helwick about peer to peer file sharing.
- Use of Information Technology Services and Resources and Electronic Mail Systems or Services, CSUDH PM 2009-12, dated November 5, 2009 (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
- CSUDH Information Security, PM 2007-02, dated February 5, 2007
- Illegal Electronic File Sharing and Protection of Electronic Copyrighted Material - CSU Executive Order No 999, dated March 7, 2007
- Guidelines for Sending Mass E-Mail to CSUDH Students (Microsoft Word required), approved by the CSUDH Technology Advisory Council, March 3, 2005 (28 KB)
- No chalk policy for Claudia Hampton Lecture Hall, dated July 6, 2004
- RIAA, a memo from CSU General Counsel Christine Helwick regarding the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and copyright, dated September 3, 2003
- Instructional Computing Lab Policies, approved September 1998
- Policy for Scheduling of University Computer Labs (PM 96-03)
- University Telephone Policy & Guidelines (PM 98-09)
- Students' Rights to Access University Records under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
- CSU Office of the Chancellor, Internet Use Policy
Other Legal Resources on the Internet