- CSU Dominguez Hills E-Mail Options
- Applying for a Network Account
- Access E-Mail from the Web (faculty and staff)
- University and Extension students: Your official e-mail account is your toroMail account. The university sends important official notices as e-mails to your university account. Currently registered CSU Dominguez Hills students receive their student e-mail usernames in their letters of admission. Use the same username/password combination to log into MyCSUDH, Blackboard, to the computer lab network, and to the wireless network.
- Faculty and staff: Members of the CSUDH faculty and staff have accounts on a Microsoft Exchange server and use the MS Outlook mail client.
- CSUDH alumni: Current members of the CSU Dominguez Hills Alumni Association are eligible for toroMail accounts. If you believe you are eligible for an account and you do not have your username, please contact the University's Alumni Relations office, WH C490, (310) 243-2237.
To apply for a network account, you must be one of the following:
- A current member of the CSU Dominguez Hills faculty, staff or administration
- A retired member of the CSU Dominguez Hills faculty, staff or administration
- An active member of the CSU Dominguez Hills Alumni Association
Currently registered CSU Dominguez Hills students and currently registered University Extension students do not apply for accounts. Accounts are created automatically for these clients when they are admitted to the university. See Students, above.
Alumni seeking accounts should contact the University's Alumni Relations office, WH C490, (310) 243-2237.
All other qualified applicants can apply for a network/e-mail account by visiting the IT HelpWeb.