Infrastructure Services Group
Infrastructure Services Group offers campuswide e-mail, telephone, lab, and network services. And through the IT Help Desk, it’s the first point of contact for all technology requests on the CSUDH campus. The group is comprised of six units:
- The IT Help Desk accepts requests for help from students, faculty and staff. The help desk assists members of the campus community to configure their laptops to utilize the campus wireless network. The unit also provides software installation services and accepts requests for other technology services. Submit an online request at https://helpweb.csudh.edu, telephone the help desk at (310) 243-2500, or visit the help desk at WH 370.
- Desktop Support is offered to faculty and staff for state-owned desktop and laptop computers, other hardware and software needs, and remote access issues.
- Labs and New PC Technology directs the Welch Hall student computer lab operation. Computer lab consultants on duty answer students’ technical questions. In addition, this unit provides support for printers and all new campus computer purchases. The unit coordinates all campus moves and changes as they relate to desktop technology. Contact the Welch Hall computer lab at (310) 243-3654.
- Network Services provides and supports the enterprise network (backbone) including the wireless network.
- Server Operations and Administration provides enterprise server services to the campus. See our page for a detailed list of services provided.
- Telephone Services supervises and maintains the University’s telephone communication systems.