- Install, repair and maintain office, hallway and public pay telephones.
- Provide support for automated telephone services for students such as ACD (Automatic Call Distributor), which routes calls to next available student support person in offices such as Admissions & Records and Extended Education.
- Provide consulting services for office remodeling which may require relocation, addition, or deletion of telephone instruments and/or digital or analog telephone lines.
- Provide consulting services on major projects involving voice communications (e.g., new building construction).
- Prepare and disseminate information and instructions relative to telephone communications policy, procedures, and regulations.