Forms and Documents

 Student Forms:

Add/Drop Courses Form Campus Courses [PDF]  - CAMPUS To add or drop campus courses after the semester has started **Not a Registration Form** This form is only to be used after registration has closed.

Add/Drop Courses Form Online Courses [PDF] - ONLINE To add or drop online courses after the session has started **Not a Registration Form** This form is only to be used after registration has closed.

Change of Objective Form [PDF] - To change your concentration or program format

Course Grade Appeal Form [DOC]  - Policy and forms to appeal a grade

Course Substitution Request Form [PDF] - Submit form and documentation to your Advisor to request a course substitution

Petition for Exception [PDF] - Required form if you wish to appeal a University policy

Petition for Fulfillment of GWAR [PDF] - Waiver form for the Graduate Writing Assessment Requirement

Planned Education Leave - Request a leave of absence from the program, must be submitted before the semester of leave begins

Program Withdraw Form [PDF] - Formally withdraw from the program

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form Graduate Students [PDF] - Appeal financial aid eligibility

Transcript Request Form - Request official transcripts from the Admissions & Records Office


Graduation Forms:

Graduation Application for Graduate Students - Graduation applications submitted through MyCSUDH student portal

Graduation Application Date Change Form [PDF] - To change expected graduation semester

LATE Graduation Application [PDF] - Graduating students who did not submit their application online and have missed all deadlines must submit a paper application and a petition for exception form to the MPA Advisor.

Request for Graduate Certification [PDF] - Students who are seeking an official certification from the University regarding their graduation status for employment or other purposes.

Request for Emergency Graduation Clearance [PDF] - Students who need to have their degrees conferred faster than the normal processing times. Students must be able to provide documentation to the need for expedited service.

Diploma Reorder Form [PDF] - Students who wish to have multiple copies of their original diploma may purchase additional diplomas for $15 per diploma.

[Get MS Word Viewer]

[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader]