Master of Science in
How To Begin
- Review the MSN program information presented on this Website.
- Contact the Student Services Center at 800 - 344 -
5484 (option #1) to request a CSU application packet.
- Request transcripts as indicated in the Admission Application.
- Have transcripts and a copy of your RN license sent directly
to Admissions and Records.
- All transcripts must be received by the admissions deadline
or you will be disenrolled from classes for which you are
For the BSN program, all General Education prerequisites
(English composition, oral communication, critical thinking,
and quantitative reasoning) must be completed prior to admission
unless you qualify as an "adult student". As an
adult student you will be required to complete the GE prerequisites
before beginning your third semester in residence.
You must enroll in at least one unit in the term for which
you are applied, or you will be required to reapply to the