University Courses for OLLI Members
A program for OLLI members who want to participate in University courses.
Eligibility to enroll in regular campus courses through the OLLI University
program for a significantly reduced fee is one of the membership benefits of
OLLI at CSUDH.
The OLLI University program allows individuals to enroll in regular campus
classes without being admitted to the University. Transcripts, application and
other documentation are not required. However, instructor permission is
required to participate in a course, and OLLI University students are accepted
on a space available basis.
OLLI at CSUDH members may audit campus courses for $30 per unit.
The regular Open University fee is $256 per unit, but OLLI at CSUDH
members may audit courses for only $30 per unit.
The process is easy.
1. Pick up an Open University class schedule from the Extended Education
2. Find the course you would like to enroll in.
3. You will find the registration form in the Open University class schedule.
4. Bring the completed registration form to the first class meeting and ask the
instructor to sign the form.
5. Then return the signed and completed form to Extended Education
Registration office and pay fees.
6. You will be enrolled in the course on an audit basis and receive an “AU”
on your transcript for the course.
Note: Enrollment as an auditor means student does not take tests or
complete graded assignments. At the discretion of the instructor an auditor
may be required to participate in classroom activities.
You are invited to view the Spring 2013 Open University Class Schedule online
by visiting the Extended Education website www.csudh.edu/ee.