OSHA 511 - OSHA Standards for General Industry (OSX 911)
This Course for private sector personnel covers OSHA policies, procedures, and standards as general industry safety and health principles. Topics include scope and application of the OSHA general industry standards. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are the most hazardous, using OSHA standards as a guide.
Minimum contact hours: 26
Required Prerequisite: None
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Find correct OSHA Standards in 29 CFR 1910.
- Identify common causes of accidents and fatalities in hazardous areas of general industry.
- Identify abatement techniques for hazards found in general industry.
You will take home:
- Course materials in addition to a CD, which contains the course materials. After the course, they become a valuable reference that helps to implement the skills learned from the course.
- Complimentary copy of 29 CFR 1910.
|2/23-24, 3/2-3||8 am - 5 pm||4||Santa Ana||$725||TBA|
|5/20-23||8 am - 5 pm||4||CSUDH||$725||TBA|
|6/22-23, 29-30||8 am - 5 pm||4||Santa Ana||$725||TBA|
|8/19-22, 26-29||5:30 - 10pm||8||CSUDH||$725||TBA|
|11/4-7||8 am - 5 pm||4||CSUDH||$725||TBA|
ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for this course. The course contains 30 hours which can be claimed for CM credit.