President Robert C. Detweiler
Membership of the University Retention, Tenure, and Promotion Committee
[Supersedes PM 94-01]
In order to assure equitable representation on the University Retention,
Tenure and Promotion Committee, the membership shall consist of
1. Two members elected from the College of Arts and Sciences.
2. One member elected from the School of Education.
3. One member elected from the School of Health.
4. One member elected from the School of Management.
5. One hold-over member selected by the outgoing committee.
The committee will elect its chair.
California State University, Dominguez Hills 1000 E. Victoria Street Carson, California 90747 (310) 243-3696
Copyright © 2003 CSUDH. All rights reserved.
If any of the material is in violation of a copyright, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The statements found on the Presidential Memorandum Web page are for informational purposes only. While every effort is made to ensure that this information is up to date and accurate, official information can be found in the University Library.
Last updated 07/29/2008, by Ruby Martinez.