President Robert C. Detweiler
Membership of the University Retention, Tenure, and Promotion Committee
[Supersedes PM 94-01]
In order to assure equitable representation on the University Retention,
Tenure and Promotion Committee, the membership shall consist of
1. Two members elected from the College of Arts and Sciences.
2. One member elected from the School of Education.
3. One member elected from the School of Health.
4. One member elected from the School of Management.
5. One hold-over member selected by the outgoing committee.
The committee will elect its chair.