Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the registration fees for participants?
- The registration fee for this conference will include the registrant’s nametag, Conference Program, presentation equipment, breakfast, and lunch. Guests are also expected to register.
For more information on registration fees, click here.
Registration Payment with Purchase Orders: If you are paying your registration fees with a Purchase Order contact Khanh Vanpetten, Financial Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will assist you in processing your registration for you.
- What if I need to cancel my registration?
- Registration cancellations before Sunday, November 15, 2009 will be refunded minus a processing fee. Any cancellation after Sunday, November 15, 2009 will not be refunded. Registrants who need to cancel their registrations must send an e-mail to Kvanpetten@csudh.edu.
- What Audio/Visual equipment is available? Should I bring a laptop?
- Computers, LCD projectors, and screens will be available in every meeting room. You can also bring your own laptops. Bring your presentation on a flashdrive.
- Am I automatically registered for the conference by submitting an abstract?
- No. You will need to register first.
- Do I have to register for the conference if I am a presenter?
- Yes. You will need to register for the conference if you are a presenter.
- Do I have to register for the conference if I am not a presenter?
- Yes. You will need to register for the conference.
- Can I withdraw my abstract after the submission deadline of November 15, 2009?
- I need special accommodations. What do I do?
- Your special needs requests are handled by contacting our department at email@example.com.
- How will I be notified of any changes to my scheduled conference?
- If there are any changes to the conference you are scheduled to attend, you will be notified by email as soon as possible.
- What about breakfast and lunch?
- Breakfast and lunch are included with your paid registration fees.
- What about parking?
- Everyone is welcome to park in Parking Lot 3 and Parking Lot 6 located walking distance to the entrance of LSU. Parking will be free only in Parking Lot 3 and Parking Lot 6. You will be ticketed if you park in any other Lot without a parking permit.